Updated June 26, 2020
As you may have heard, our province is beginning a phased approach to re-launching our economy! We are so excited to announce that we will be able to resume regular office activity such as routine eye exams.
Monday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 2:00pm
Statuatory Holidays: Closed
Statuatory Saturdays: Closed
We are so excited to welcome you back to our space, and your safety as well as the safety of our team is of utmost priority to us. We will be trying our best to help everyone in a timely manner but in a way where we can ensure everyone’s safety.
We will primarily be giving appointment priority to our patients whose appointments were cancelled in March/April prior to new bookings. Of course, emergency visits take priority as well. We truly appreciate your patience as we get in touch with those guests whom we had to cancel over the last couple of weeks.
The following are new procedures that we have implemented:
- We will be abiding by social distancing for all procedures where possible. Our staff will wear the appropriate PPE if we must perform procedures that require us to be closer than 6 feet.
- We are strongly encouraging our patients to wear their own face mask to their appointment.
- Immediately upon entering our office we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided, and follow our taped markings as to where you may take a seat in our waiting room. We will be limiting the amount of patients in our space at any given time. We ask that you come to your appointment ALONE, with the exception of children (1 guardian only accompanying) or if you require a caregiver to help you. We may ask extra companions to wait in the car during your eye exam.
- All diagnostic equipment and exam rooms are thoroughly bleached and sanitized between each patient.
- We will NOT be booking contact lens training appointments or any dry eye related appointments for the time being.
- All appointments, glasses adjustments, pick-ups and eyewear shopping must be scheduled, we are not able to accommodate walk-ins at this time. Please call our office to arrange a time for this.
- As of June 26th, our front door is open! We closely monitor the number of patients in our office at any given time to ensure social distancing protocols can be followed in our dispensary and waiting room. When you check in for your appointment, one of our team members will be able to provide guidance regarding our capacity. We appreciate your patience and understanding if we request you to wait in your car until we can serve you.
- As of June 26th, we are now able to begin booking contact lens training appointments and dry eye related work-ups and appointments.
- If you are experiencing any cold/flu symptoms, have recently been out of the country, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you do not visit our office.
We cannot wait to see you again!